At BACA, work among an impressive clinical team including Dr. Carl Sundberg, Dr. Mark Sundberg, Dr. Pat
McGreevy, Dr. John Esch, Dr. Barb Esch, Dr. Peter Gerhardt, Dr. Genae Hall, and Bob Ryan, BCBA.
The Behavior Analysis Center for Autism (BACA) is currently seeking a BCBA for our Indianapolis area and South Bend area. BACA was founded in 2009 and has grown to four centers under the direction of Dr. Carl Sundberg. These services are based on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, more specifically B.F. Skinner’s analysis of Verbal Behavior and utilization of the VB-MAPP as our primary assessment tool. BACA provides high quality intensive behavioral services in 1:1 and small group behavioral settings to clients, ages 2-20.
Report to the Clinical Director. Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Train and manage direct therapy staff.
- Leads assessment updates and authors re-authorization plan.
- Directs implementation of insurance goals and data collection system.
- Analyzes data/behavior and makes decisions based on data.
- Develops specific teaching procedures for the targets.
- Guides ongoing implementation of teaching procedures for the targets.
- Ensures program directives from clinical team are implemented accurately and timely.
- Leads client’s parent meetings.
- Generates consultation notes and distributes.
- Consults with clients and provides continuous program direction and maintenance.
- Supervises Parent Training Coordinator. Visit client home with Parent Training Coordinator to provide training.
- Conducts weekly team meetings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BCBA required
- Successful in managing staff
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with teams (staff, families, and behavior analysts)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills necessary
Benefits and Pay
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Bonuses available
- Pay based on experience